Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Vote Sharia or be Stoned by Conservatoons Vote Sharia or be Stoned by Conservatoons
I used a vintage travel poster to help the president and his Democrat party get their message out. Usually honesty is the best policy.

Many liberals believe in Cultural Equivalency and that the US Constitution is constraining document of negative rights. The president is chief among them.

He is looking for a "better" system, one with more constraints.

Elections matter.

A button version of this can be purchased here: [link]
Add a Comment:
 
:iconmaddadder:
MadDadder Featured By Owner Oct 6, 2014
Support your local Taliban. Vote Republican.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Oct 6, 2014
Obama fund terrorists not the GOP.  Lucidity is never a strong suit of hippies.
Reply
:iconmaddadder:
MadDadder Featured By Owner Oct 7, 2014
Both sides have funded them, kid. The GOP created Al Qaeda and the perfect conditions for ISIS to flourish, and the Dems unwisely armed the wrong group in Syria. It's like they didn't learn a damn thing from the GOP.

Speaking of the American Taliban. They would like to install their own Sharia Law, only of the Christian variety. And they're too stupid to see the Pandora's Box they open until it's too late.

--The Satanic Temple hatched the plan last December after the Ten Commandments monument, presented as a gift from state Rep. Mike Ritze, was placed on the lawn. Because it was a donation, state officials declared that it was permissible to place it on state property. But that prompted Greaves and the Satanic Temple to say they could do the same with a monument of their own.

The Oklahoma chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union sued Oklahoma over the Ten Commandments monument, and the state has placed a moratorium on issuing permits for any other monuments.--

www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/…

How disingenuous. March on American Taliban.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Oct 7, 2014
Riiight  it's all Bush's fault.   It never gets old.  

This nonsense is why I hate to block folks like you.  Thanks.
Reply
:iconmaddadder:
MadDadder Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2014
Small minded. I didn't say Bush. I said the GOP. Facts is facts, kid. Notice you didn't want to touch the American Taliban comparison either. LOL
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2014
You meant Bush.  Libs always do.

The other stuff I left for posterity.  It is evidence of the nonsense I deal with daily.

no hippies please.
Reply
:iconmaddadder:
MadDadder Featured By Owner Oct 10, 2014
Another cop out, unless you meant Bush Sr., which would be accurate. But I doubt you did, you're just falling back on your usual mantras. Like a chump.

no bitch ass cop outs, please
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Oct 10, 2014
Stay classy.

no hippies please.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconwheeljackson:
WheelJackson Featured By Owner Oct 4, 2014   General Artist
I bet that's an actual law over there now.
Reply
:iconlugiaspal:
LugiasPal Featured By Owner Mar 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
i am an atheist and love this, no im not a liberal, but a republican because i know what is right for our country. i have voted republican during the last two elections, and will continue to vote this way to keep our country from falling into the hands of sharia law
Reply
:iconbackup-character:
backup-character Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
Alright, pardon my language but this is FUCKING STUPID. Obama doesn't want Sharia and even though there are some savages in Michigan Americans will never allow Sharia.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
Well, he certainly is not content w/ a republic and capitalism.

He is no friend of America.
Reply
:iconmattystereo:
Mattystereo Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2012
> America has no main party that supports the inclusion of Sharia law.
> Does not explain what kind of Sharia law. As the interpretation varies.
> I like the Mosque

4/10
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Sep 21, 2012
Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood's Arab Spring & sends foreign aid to terrorists - he is not exactly opposing it.
Reply
:iconmattystereo:
Mattystereo Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2012
> The Muslim Brotherhood did not cause the Arab Spring.
> What terrorists?
> Not-opposing does not equal supporting, besides Obama has made it clear he is against religious law in any vein.
> Also America's constitution prohibits the inclusion of Sharia law as a legal law of the land in America anyways.

Docking a point off due to argument for the piece.

3/10
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2012
Yet another Liberal living in denial. What a surprise.

no hippies please.
Reply
:iconmattystereo:
Mattystereo Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2012
I'm not a liberal. Also you are not elaborating or properly defending your argument.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2012
Yet another Liberal living in denial. What a surprise.

no hippies please.
Reply
:iconmattystereo:
Mattystereo Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2012
You just repeated yourself.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2012
no hippies please.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconmanofsecrets:
ManOfSecrets Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2012
That would be scary but it will NEVER happen. For someone who claims to be a patriot, you know NOTHING of our Constitution. I won't explain this one to you idiots because it something you 'patriotic Americans' SHOULD KNOW.
Reply
:iconteh-lucario:
Teh-Lucario Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Sharia law is more akin to a conservative plan since it is bringing religion into the government. I'm not saying this as an insult, just as a fact. Look it up if you don't believe me, look it up, and I don't mean on Fox. Infact, every source has pretty much disproved this Sharia law nonsense. I know you want what's best for the country, believe me, so do I, but we need to stop arguing and take a step back and look at what the real problems are instead of just trying to kick the guy in office out.

Look, you can give me that 'no hippies please' bull if you want, but what does that solve? We need to be less extreme with both ends and meet in the middle. That's just my belief. If you believe otherwise, that's fine. Just understand there's a difference between opinion and fact, and the two getting mixed up tends to cause issues.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2011
The real problem are liberal ideas and values.
Reply
:iconteh-lucario:
Teh-Lucario Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Really? You want to start up? Look, I don't want to get into this. I disagree and believe the real problem is that everyone is too stubborn to listen to the other side. If you think that liberal ideas are the issue, fine. Whatever. I really don't want to listen to you spamming me with your 'no hippies please' bull crap.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2011
You start it then claim I am spamming?

no hippies please.
Reply
:iconteh-lucario:
Teh-Lucario Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Did you read what you wrote? Instead of saying that 'I believe liberals are the problem', you say that they are the problem, which isn't fact but opinion. I was trying to correct your mistake and then give you what I believe. Then you 'correct' my belief like there is a problem with people not believing exactly the same way as you, thus you decide that instead of taking some slight criticism, you want to start an argument. I give you one last chance; take the high road and don't be a dick. I don't think my way is the exact truth. I don't go around telling people that conservatives are the absolute evil. I'm just saying that it is my OPINION that we could be a bit more agreeing.
Reply
:iconcountconkula:
countconkula Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
This is equally applicable to all of the Religious Right-wingers who want to impose their debased form of Christianity and extend government to the bedroom, the womb of a woman, the classroom, etc. If you're really concerned about the advent of theocratic tendencies in America, you should really try checking out the Religious Right and supposedly Mosaic Law. Its a much more prevalent threat than Sharia Law.
:iconsawthatplz:
Reply
:iconmarahuta:
Marahuta Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2012
If Sharia Law was to be applied you can forget about freedon as you know it.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2011
Not really. You need to think a bit more deeply.

no hippies please.
Reply
:iconcountconkula:
countconkula Featured By Owner Sep 4, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
I'll think more deeply than I already am when you display a shade of the ability to reason critically.
As opposed to squawking "no hippies please" like the parrot you are.
:iconsawthatplz:
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Sep 4, 2011
no hippies please.
Reply
:iconastertwentytwenty:
Astertwentytwenty Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2011
So Obama is simultaneously both an Atheistic Communist and an Islamo-Fascist?

I'm not a liberal by any stretch of the imagination, but it wouldn't matter if I was.
This is a contradiction.

Does not compute.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2011
Libs are in denial. Reasoning is not your strong suit. Avoid it.

no hippies please.
Reply
:iconcountconkula:
countconkula Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
lol, then I'm to assume that reasoning is YOUR strong suit?
When all you do is make evidently brainwashed, borderline autistic responses to well-thought out arguments.
It's as if you've gone PAST cognitive dissonance and doublethink and simply refuse to think altogether.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2011
no hippies please.
Reply
:iconastertwentytwenty:
Astertwentytwenty Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2011
How is resorting to personal attacks and crude generalisations "reasoning" on your part?

Mate, you won't even engage people in debate - you can't submit your own views to reasonable scrutiny so I fail to see on what authority you demand your critics should.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2011
no hippies please.
Reply
:iconastertwentytwenty:
Astertwentytwenty Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2011
That's not an answer.
Reply
:iconsobercollegekid23:
sobercollegekid23 Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2011
You conservatives are so stupid if you still believe that Obama is muslim.
Reply
:iconmadaitalmai:
MadaiTalmai Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2011
Buzz off you Islamofascist lover.
Reply
:iconzane1193:
zane1193 Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2011
He's done more damage to the Country than the 911 attacks.
Reply
:iconcountconkula:
countconkula Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconwhatisthisplz: Confusing. And I hear all these things about PROGRESSIVES being the radicals.
Reply
:iconzane1193:
zane1193 Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2011
Watch FOX News,listen to Michael savage and all shall be made clear to you.
Reply
:iconsobercollegekid23:
sobercollegekid23 Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2011
Yes, because I'm sure the death count under Obama surpassed the 3000 killed at 9/11.

Typical far-right conservative logic.
Reply
:iconzane1193:
zane1193 Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2011
The damage Obama has done doesn't only apply to deaths,although his Illegal War in Libya will undoubtedly cause a few.No,I was speaking of his destruction of our Nations Economy and his pandering and support of Criminals(Illegal Aliens) and Subversive Special Interest Groups(LGBT'S,GLOBAL WARMING WHACK JOBS,etc...).
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2011
I don't think he is very "spiritual" at all. His actions/decisions prove he favors Muslims. Probably because he does not like the USA very much. He thinks he is above a single country. He is a world leader.

He makes me ill.
Reply
:iconsobercollegekid23:
sobercollegekid23 Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2011
Get the fuck out of my country, traitor.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2011
I likely care more about the USA than you. Certainly more than B Hussein Obama.

Stay classy.

no hippies please.
Reply
:iconmadaitalmai:
MadaiTalmai Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2011
Well I sure as hell know that Sharia law is never going to be accepted in Texas. That I can tell.
Reply
:iconconservatoons:
Conservatoons Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2011
Let's hope not.
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
September 6, 2010
Image Size
118 KB
Resolution
350×481
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
3,255 (1 today)
Favourites
37 (who?)
Comments
398
Downloads
41
×